Leasing & Sales
In today’s real estate market the sale, purchase or lease of real estate is more than an acquisition “ it impacts your bottom line in many ways. The professionals at The Gem Real Estate Group have a comprehensive knowledge of the real estate market, and the regional market. Our professionals understand all aspects and implications of a real estate transaction. We provide a complete spectrum of commercial real estate brokerage services including sales and leasing. We have experience working with all varieties of ownership structures owner-occupied, investment, and third-party ownership options so we can provide you with sound advice on what structure is most beneficial to you.
Our combination of experience and success in the areas of commercial and industrial sales and leasing are valuable assets to our clients.
Please contact David Dickerson at 937.228.2882 x 3009 for more information on our Brokerage Services.
Managing your real estate assets is important business. It should be managed and maintained in a manner that reflects this. The Gem Real Estate Group, Inc. provides a comprehensive perspective on your property as a financial asset, as a tax benefit or detriment, as a functional piece of real estate, as a component of your overall strategic goals. We offer a range of integrated real estate services that are unique within our industry. Some of these services include:
- Cash Flow Analysis Review
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Coordination of All Legal and Administrative Responsibilities
- Coordination of Maintenance Personnel
- A Broad Network of Contractors and Vendors
- Regular, Personalized Reporting Procedures
For more information on our Management Services, please contact Charles Borgert at 937.228.2882 x 3020.
Appraisal and Consulting
The Gem Real Estate Group, Inc. provides you with experience in all areas of appraisal and value determination. Our market-based research allows us to offer recommendations that reflect not only solid analysis, but the most current, accurate data available within the marketplace. Some of the services we provide our clients include:
- Complete or limited appraisals for all types of real estate financing needs
- Unit pricing and value projections for potential development opportunities
- Analyses of proprietary market data
- Real Estate Financing
- Estate Planning and Settlement
- Tax Matters
- Strategic advice and expert testimony for real estate value disputes
- Ad valorem tax dispute advising
- Estate Valuation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Comprehensive real estate advice and consulting
- Customized leasing and sales planning and representation
- Development feasibility studies
- Proprietary market studies and market data
- Land Use and Marketability analyses
- Strategic and asset planning services
- Comprehensive financial analysis:
- Site Selection
- Cost Comparison Analysis
- Own versus Lease Analysis
We understand value and recognize its relevance to businesses and investors. Our team is proficient, experienced, and complete in our approach to researching and determining value.
Gem Public Sector Services (GPSS) is a real estate consulting practice focused on offering townships, villages, cities, counties, and public agencies, a comprehensive range of services designed to enhance community planning and real estate development, redevelopment, and reuse decision-making. A sample of the most frequently requested services includes:
- Primary and Secondary Real Estate Market Research
- Customized Market Studies for Comprehensive Planning
- Comprehensive Community Demographic Analyses
- Project Feasibility Analyses
- Land Use Studies
- Real Estate Development, Re-use and Redevelopment Studies
- Marketability Studies and Site Selection
The list above is only a sample of the extensive range of real estate consulting services offered. Gem Public Sector Services customizes every project to meet the unique needs of each client. GPSS offers a “reality-based, market tested” approach to the analyses of the marketplaces for real estate, current and planned land uses, and specific development, redevelopment and re-use projects, “focused on results”. Gem Public Sector Services provides a breadth and depth of experience that represents the talent of multiple firms, all in one place. In addition, GPSS has a successful track record of partnering with other firms, if needed, to provide the scope of services required by its clients. Plus, services don’t end when a report is delivered ongoing client relationships are a tradition at Gem Public Sector Services – “successful implementation of recommendations is always the best reference”.
For more information on Gem Public Sector Services, please contact Doug Harnish at 937.228.2882 x 3005.