By Keith Weiskamp
Read or Download Advanced Programming with Microsoft Quickc PDF
Best programming books
Online game Programming gemstones 2, the second one quantity during this profitable sequence, encompasses a thoroughly new set of over 70 articles on diversified issues that may be utilized in your personal online game tasks. Written by means of online game programming specialists, every one contribution offers a hands-on approach to programming difficulties, or an artistic technique for lowering programming time and redundancy.
This quantity includes the papers awarded on the third Glasgow Workshop on useful Programming which was once held in Ullapool, Scotland, 13-15 August 1990. individuals of the practical programming teams on the universities of Glasgow and Stirling attended the workshop, including a small variety of invited members from different universities and undefined.
Programming Languages and Systems: 17th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2008, Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2008, Budapest, Hungary, March 29-April 6, 2008. Proceedings
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the seventeenth ecu Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2008, held in Budapest, Hungary, in March/April 2008, as a part of ETAPS 2008, the ecu Joint meetings on conception and perform of software program. The 25 revised complete papers provided including the summary of 1 invited speak and software displays have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 104 submissions and deal with basic concerns within the specification, research, and implementation of programming languages and sytems.
- Professional Embedded ARM Development
- ActualTests Designing A Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory And Network Infrastucture Exam 070297
- Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- Programming in Dylan
- Proceedings of the 14th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming : August 31-September 2, 2009, Edinburgh, Scotland
- FAQ по Microsoft Windows Vista
Additional resources for Advanced Programming with Microsoft Quickc
1. 1. Processor directives Directive Function #define #elif #else #endif #if #ifdef #ifndef #include #line #pragma #undef Define a C macro Specify an else-if condition Specify a conditional part in a macro definition Terminate a preprocessor definition block Examine a compiler condition Test for a macro definition Test for an undefined macro Read the contents of an include file Provide a line number for a compiler message Specify an implementation dependent instruction Undefine a C macro Using the Preprocessor Directives Now that we've presented the set of preprocessor language primitives we should examine how they are used in C programs, but first let's discuss what the QuickC preprocessor does.
The following macro illustrates its use: # d e f i n e SLEN ( s t r ) s t r l e n (#str) 36 2 · QuickC Programming Techniques If this macro is called with the argument x = SLEN (QuickC) ; the macro expansion produces x = strlen("QuickC"); This operator allows you to use string arguments without having to worry about enclosing them in strings. The other operator, ##, is used to join arguments together. As an example, the macro definition # d e f i n e JOIN ( x , y , z) x ## y ## z produces the following symbol onetwothree when supplied with the arguments JOIN (one, two, t h r e e ) The #undef Macro The ttundef directive is provided for removing or undefining a macro.
C — d i s p l a y d i r e c t o r y information */ #include