By H. Spitzeck, M. Pirson, C. Dierksmeier
Read or Download Banking with integrity : the winners of the financial crisis? PDF
Best business ethics books
Ethics via company process is a bold problem to someone who makes use of the popular language of industrial in the US. it really is bold simply because Daniel Gilbert argues that we should always discard well known methods of linking enterprise and ethics. it truly is demanding, simply because Gilbert proceeds from the basis that everybody who makes use of a language of industrial is chargeable for the moral implications of that means of conversing.
Offering a colourful new four-color layout, market-leading enterprise ETHICS: moral determination MAKING AND situations, 8th version, completely covers the advanced atmosphere within which managers confront moral selection making. utilizing a confirmed managerial framework, this obtainable, utilized textual content addresses the general options, procedures, and top practices linked to winning enterprise ethics programs--helping readers see how ethics will be built-in into key strategic company judgements.
Emerging defaults within the monetary industry in 2007, the present frequent fiscal recession and debt predicament have additional impetus to current doubts approximately businesses’ governance, and solid new gentle on destiny developments in shareholder-oriented company perform. Taking account of those advancements within the box and realising the present desire for alterations in governance, this booklet bargains a radical exploration of the origins, contemporary alterations and destiny improvement of the company objective—shareholder primacy.
Really complete in scope - and organized in A-Z layout for speedy entry - this eight-volume set is a one-source reference for a person discovering the ancient and modern info of greater than a hundred and seventy significant matters confronting American society. Entries hide the total diversity of hotly contested social concerns - together with monetary, medical, environmental, legal, criminal, protection, healthiness, and media issues.
- Making Negotiations Predictable: What Science Tells Us
- Sustainability ethics and sustainability research
- Reckoning with Markets: The Role of Moral Reflection in Economics
- Sex, Money, Happiness, and Death: The Quest for Authenticity (Insead Business Press)
- ACA Ethical Standards Casebook, Seventh Edition
Extra info for Banking with integrity : the winners of the financial crisis?
8. 5bn Bonus for Lehman’s New York Staff’, Independent, 22 Sept. 2008. 9. BBC News: ‘RBS shares plunge on record loss’, 19 Jan. 2009. 10. 47 Billion Bank Bonus Prompts UK Outrage’, Reuters, 8 Feb. 2009. 11. Financial Times Deutschland, Trotz Rekordverlust – UBS verteilt Boni von 2,2 Milliarden, 10 Feb. 2009. 12. Lisa Jucca and Nichola Groom, ‘CEOs Say Overhaul of Bank Bonuses on the Cards’, Reuters, 30 Jan. 2009. indd 19 11/3/2011 12:01:11 PM 20 Heiko Spitzeck, Michael Pirson, and Claus Dierksmeier 13.
The bank of value concept was developed by a group of senior executives of ABN AMRO REAL, including Mr Barbosa, Jose Luiz Majolo, COO, and Maria Luiza de Oliveira Pinto, Executive Director of Sustainable Development. Underlying this new concept was the belief that, by having an ethical approach to business, the bank could achieve total customer satisfaction, and, ultimately, all stakeholders would benefit. It was a business model in which everyone would win. 1 Bank of value concept Source: ABN AMRO REAL website.
Org/pais/holanda/centro-de-documentos/company-monitor-abnamro-brazil-summary [accessed December 11, 2008] Frost, R. (2002). The Road Not Taken: A Selection of Robert Frost’s Poems. 2nd ed. New York: Holt Paperbacks. Great Place to Work for Institute (2008). Greatest Places to Work for in Brazil. htm [accessed December 9, 2008] Hart, S. (2007). Capitalism at the Crossroads. 2nd ed. Pennsylvania, PA: Wharton School Publishing. indd 34 11/3/2011 12:02:14 PM ABN AMRO REAL – A New Bank for a New Society 35 IFC (2008).