By Robert A. Baldor MD
- 1,800 multiple-choice questions drawn from universal scientific occasions, awarded in ABFM-exam format
- Detailed clarification helping every one answer
- Key issues highlighted throughout
- Additional examining feedback after each one right answer
- Pictorial atlas bargains scientific pictures and lab smears
Now with the print version, benefit from the bundled interactive book variation, providing pill, cellphone, or on-line entry to:
- Complete content material with better navigation
- A strong seek instrument that attracts effects from content material within the e-book, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting software for simpler reference of key content material through the text
- Ability to take and percentage notes with acquaintances and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to avoid wasting your favourite content material for destiny use
- Interactive Q&A with greater than 1,800 questions
Read Online or Download Bratton’s family medicine board review PDF
Similar music: guitar books
This e-book is intensely important to the start rock guitarist. It has a few acceptable finger independence workouts, and can be an awesome software for studying track conception from a non-classical perspective. If one internalized all the details (arpeggio shapes, pentatonic scales, diatonic scales and modes, idea, fretboard wisdom, process info, finger independence, and extra) he/she will be huge larger than such a lot rock guitarists in the market.
This day we expect of Heinrich Schenker, who lived in Vienna from 1884 till his demise in 1935, because the so much influential song theorist of the 20 th century. yet he observed his theoretical writings as a part of a entire venture for the reform of musical composition, functionality, feedback, and education-and past that, as addressing basic cultural, social, and political difficulties of the deeply stricken age during which he lived.
- Contemporary Musicians: Profiles of the People in Music: Volume 1
- Be Here Now
- Time of the Giants
- Preludio y toccata para piano (Prelude and toccata for piano) (Music Score)
- Jazz Guitar 4 - Mastering Improvisation
Extra info for Bratton’s family medicine board review
2008;4(2):101–106. Category: Cardiovascular system 27. A secondary cause of RLS is A) Vitamin B12 deficiency B) Heavy metal intoxication C) Alcohol abuse D) Iron deficiency E) Bismuth overdose Answer and Discussion The answer is D. RLS is a neurologic movement disorder that is often associated with a sleep disturbance. Patients with RLS have an irresistible urge to move their legs, which is usually secondary to uncomfortable sensations that are worse during periods of inactivity and often interfere with sleep.
HCO3– replacement should exceed the acid load of the diet. Additional HCO 3– replacement increases potassium bicarbonate losses in the urine. Citric acid/sodium citrate (Bicitra) or potassium citrate/citric acid (Polycitra-K) can be substituted for sodium bicarbonate and may be better tolerated. Potassium supplements may be required in patients who become hypokalemic when given sodium bicarbonate, but are not recommended in patients with normal or high serum potassium levels. In type IV RTA, the hyperkalemia is treated with fluid administration and potassium-depleting diuretics.
Men, like women, are at risk of developing osteoporosis that may lead to increased risk of fractures. Hypogonadism is an independent risk factor for osteoporosis. Dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry should be performed in men who are at increased risk of osteoporosis and who are candidates for drug therapy. Initial labs in men with osteoporosis should include a complete blood count, liver function testing, thyroidstimulating hormone (TSH) level, serum testosterone, creatinine, calcium, and 25-OH vitamin D levels.