By Bob Correll
* start with FrontPage 2000 * layout nice websites * upload audio, video and different enjoyable extras in your website * put up your website on the net * toughen what you study with CliffsNotes overview * locate additional information approximately FrontPage 2000 and website layout in CliffsNotes source middle and on-line at cliffsnotes.com
Read Online or Download CliffsNotes Creating Your First Web Site with Microsoft Frontpage 2000 PDF
Best microsoft books
During this new 3rd version, Linenberger updates his longtime no 1 bestselling Outlook booklet to incorporate Microsoft's re-creation 2010 unencumber and the hot Outlook for Mac 2011. Outlook 2007 and 2003 also are lined. This seminal advisor offers the author's top practices of time, job, and e mail administration, drawing from time administration theories and utilizing those most sensible practices in Microsoft Outlook.
Great booklet if you would like a crash direction. layout was once effortless to appreciate, and code examples that paintings to provide a greater deal with in your venture.
Wake up to hurry at the innovative adjustments in workplace for the MacThe 2011 model of the Microsoft workplace productiveness suite for the Mac activities significant alterations from what Mac clients are familiar with. This soup-to-nuts advisor will get the Mac crowd brand new speedy and simply. person minibooks completely hide the undertaking Gallery, observe, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (new for Mac), and the undertaking middle.
This examination is designed to validate proficieny helping home windows Vista shopper. This examination will satisfy the home windows Vista know-how expert necessities of examination 70-620. The Microsoft qualified know-how expert (MCTS) on home windows Vista credential is meant for info know-how (IT) execs who paintings within the advanced computing atmosphere of medium to giant businesses.
- Programming Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV 2015
- Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002 for Business and Management
- Microsoft Visio 2016 Step By Step
- Windows Server 2012 Inside Out
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Step by Step
- The upgrader's guide to Microsoft Office System 2003
Extra resources for CliffsNotes Creating Your First Web Site with Microsoft Frontpage 2000
5. Click OK to close the Create Hyperlink dialog box. Your link shows up in FrontPage underlined and in blue. Figure 5-2 shows several hyperlinks that I have added. Chapter 5: Beefing Up Your Web Pages with Links, Lists, and Pictures Figure 5-2: 57 Links show up underlined and in blue. Creating an e-mail link E-mail links are a special type of hyperlink. Instead of using a Web address, e-mail links use an e-mail address. When a person clicks an e-mail link, his or her e-mail program opens and automatically addresses a message to the e-mail address of the e-mail hyperlink.
Select File➪New➪Web. Figure 2-2 shows the New Web dialog box that appears. 3. Click the One Page Web icon in the left part of the dia- log box. This option creates a new Web site with one page, your home page. 4. Specify the location of the Web on your hard drive by entering a folder name, such as Guitar, in the Options area of the dialog box. 5. Click OK to have FrontPage create your new Web site. Chapter 2: Creating Your First Web Site Figure 2-2: 25 Select the One Page Web icon and provide a folder name to create your One Page Web.
Notice that the Web folder has a unique icon that differentiates it from the other folders on your hard drive. This folder looks like a normal Windows Explorer folder but has a tiny globe inside it. If you are working with a few Webs consistently, use the File➪Recent Webs menu. FrontPage stores the names of the last four Webs you worked on for easy retrieval. Figure 2-4: Choose File➪Open Web, select a Web folder, and then click OK to open a Web. Opening your home page Opening your Web site is the first step in accessing your Web pages so that you can work on them.